There are many ways to take skeletal makeup ideas to the next level for Halloween makeup looks in 2022. Today we decided to discuss at least some of them. If you’re not easily intimidated and like to look creepy when the time comes, then what are you waiting for? Dive in! Scary makeup ideas are waiting for you!
How to do pumpkin skeleton makeup (mouth, nose)?
- The main one is to apply a thick layer of light foundation with a wet beauty foundation and then apply it up to the neck.
- Set powder.
- Take water-based face paint as an example. Use an eyeshadow brush to paint your lips black and draw the line of your mouth. Make the lines a little bigger and broader. Use an eyeliner brush to draw a thinner line at the top and bottom.
- Take a black eyeshadow and fill it in.
- Draw the nose hole of the skull with eyeshadow.
- Take orange eyeshadow and add shadows around the mouth and nose.
More Halloween ideas 2022
- 60 Stunning Halloween makeup ideas to wear in 2022
- 40+ Cool Halloween Nails Design That Will Blow Your Mind
- 42 Best Halloween costumes for women 2021
How to do pumpkin skull makeup (eyes)?
- ‘Your eyes.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply orange eyeshadow on your eyelids. Apply a brighter orange color to your eyelids and under your eyes. Blend. Add a deeper shade of orange to the outer corners.
- Apply orange to your usual contour and neck.
- Draw black lines on the neck.
- Apply the eyeliner to the inner corner, making a wing. Draw eyeliner starting from the middle of your eyes. Add orange shade around them.
- Trim your eyebrows and apply false eyelashes.